Dear Potential Future Employer,
I believe that experience on a resume only shows how far a person has come professionally, not how far a person has come personally or how far they can go. While this doesn't fit the traditional method of job seeking, it fits my personality of taking calculated risks and thinking differently.
I have gone through several phases in my career journey, and each of them has informed my philosophy and work ethos and I believe that my number one asset is my ability to adapt to any challenge that is presented to me.
I am looking for an organization that encourages innovation, creativity, and growth. I look at the big picture and realize that we need to take our best ideas, our strongest intuitions, put them into action, test them, measure whether we've been successful, and put that into a feedback loop.
With an entrepreneurial spirit, I rally around being a creative strategist for positive and meaningful changes. My leadership style is to be an inspirational leader and one who is very passionate about motivating others to become the best version of themselves.
I genuinely appreciate your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
I would suggest you start with the 'My Story' section as this will give you a good insight into who I am. Beyond that, my tagline of 'People. Strategy. Research.' has so much meaning.
People: I am an extrovert that believes that people are the center of everything important.
Strategy: is something I am passionate about as it allows you to evaluate where your efforts and resources are best spent. This is important for a sustainable future. Anyone that knows me would tell you efficiency and making the most out of something is the core of my life and that reflects in my work strategies.
Research: My analytical brain has research and supporting evidence as the pathway to success. It is the means to find, gauge, and seize opportunities.
· Strategic insights such as primary stakeholder interviews, third-party research, SWOT, surveys, competitive & marketplace analysis.
· Roadmaps- Change, project, startup, business intelligence, customer journey.
· Mission & vision statements.
· Publishable content-white papers, conference presentations, blogs, webinars, journals, and academic.
· Quantitative/qualitative research/analysis.
· Identify qualifying investment opportunities or target companies for M&A.
· Marketing support- digital, product, brand, content, affiliate, partnership, and events.
· Financial modeling.
· Training & educational experiences through content/course creation and learning materials.
· Assessments-organizational design, processes, technological capabilities, and service/product offerings.
· Pitch materials and presentations.
I am self-motivated and love a good challenge. I thrive best when I have a lot of autonomy and the ability to be innovative. Most of my experience is with small businesses and start-ups so I am good at doing a lot of different things. I love learning!
Weaknesses (also sometimes strengths)
Travel. Photography. Adventure. Animals. Biking. Beer. Wine. Sports. Understand people.
Copyright © 2022 Sherese Bishop - All Rights Reserved.